YEBO MUSIC is an Artist Management and Music Company
Our mission is to achieve a successful outcome for our artists.
We describe ourselves as a Management company with the power of a Music Label or a Music Label with full capabilities of Management.
We recognize the rapidly changing music marketplace and are committed to innovation in every aspect of an artist’s life:
- Artists are increasingly aware that there are options, it may not be necessary to subscribe to the traditional music business model that takes away control and ownership of their career. We enable creative deal making, allowing our artists to structure their lives in a manner that makes sense for them, both now and in the future.
- We are committed to providing best in class services in every aspect of an artist’s career, including A&R, Marketing, Sales, Touring, Sync and Branding.
- We work both new/developing artists as well as established artists, assisting each in their own way to navigate the opportunities and challenges in the music business today.
- At our core is a philosophy to bring industry leading technology to drive new access for our artists
Yebo Music recently launched a new music curation Website: Y-FI.com. A music site for curated music, vinyl, cassette, wear, video, books, live and music experience.
YEBO Music is an environment that supports authenticity in our artists’ craft while enabling them to be credible, innovative, independent and in control of their career.
Colin Finkelstein – CEO
Yebo Music was founded by Colin, a Music industry Executive with over 30 years in the business. Colin was the former COO of EMI Music responsible for running day to day operations. Labels included Capitol Records, Virgin, Astralwerks, Capitol Nashville, Capitol Christian and Blue Note Records. Colin has workaholic tendencies driven by his insane passion for the business – work with him at your own peril….
Ben Collins – A&R
Ben has 19 years of combined music business experience as an Interscope signed artist and indie label owner/A&R. A&R and artist development specialist for labels such as Epic, Atlantic and Warner. Thanks to Ben’s 5 year old daughter, he’s an expert on all things Princesses. His favorite is Jasmin.
Adam Walter – Marketing/Management
Adam got his start at Warner Bros. Records as an A&R Scout before joining Yebo Music in 2015. Adam wears many hats at Yebo primarily doing Artist Management and A&R Admin. You can find Adam at Bar Matchless in Greenpoint, BK on Tuesday nights for 2-for-1.
Robbie Gong – A&R/Management
Robbie is a A&R and Artist Manager that has 5 years experience managing artists and producers. Along with his passion for music, he enjoys coffee and The Fast And The Furious movies.
- Service to our artist is our Mission
- Analysis is our Tool
- Honesty and Transparency is our Calling
- Teamwork is our Must
- Technology is our Pathway
- “Curation” is our Skillset
- Music is our Passion
YEBO – A Zulu word meaning: YES.
We strive to find each artists their “Yes” moment.